Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Fabric for mum's quilt

I have decided on and ordered the fabric for mum's quilt. I decided on Fandango Charm pack for it. I am so excited I can't wait for the fabric to arrive so I can start making it! While I wait I'm going to think of various options for the backing and also for the borders for both quilts - that should keep me occupied until it arrives. I will also try do more of my cross-stitch and also my sisters hat that I'm knitting. I will put up photo's of my sisters hat in the next few days.

Heres's a couple of pictures of my cross-stitch. I really love the design but I need more dedication towards it, it's taken a back stitch to my knitting - I hate to think of how little of it I will do when I start quilting.

 The above is of the design.




I have done a little more since this photo was  taken



A current WIP





Just finished!

No comments:

Post a Comment