Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Fabric has arrived!

The fabric I ordered from this store arrived this morning. I was going to put an exclamation mark there, but have decided I use them far too much - though by my next blog post I'm sure I will have reverted back to much !!!!!!!!!. Anyway back to the fabric......





The parcel arrived - much squeals of joy on my part.



The bliss charm packs for my sisters quilt.


A few of the fabrics in the bliss charm pack



The Fandango charm packs for my mum's quilt.




A few of the fabrics in the fandango charm pack.



Tomorrow and the next days are my days off this week so i will be able to get started then. The Giddy charm packs for my quilt should arrive soon. My mum and sister both want a 'lots of squares" design (so no cutting of the charm packs. For my quilt I think I will do a disappearing nine patch. I so wish I didn't have to go to work soon for an afternoon shift so I could start looking at layouts today - oh well I'm sure tomorrow will come soon enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment