Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Giving it another try.

I really want to give this blogging thing another try. (Of course I have chosen a time when I need to be going out to do errands!)
I have finished the front of the two quilts I started this year. I took a long gap after I stopped blogging and have just recently picked the quilts back up again, hence why I have just done the front of two quilts in all this time! I'll put up some pictures tomorrow evening. (As well as all my fabric purchases that just arrived). Oh and I'll also put up pictures of my recent wool purchases too. It will definately be picture overload tomorrow.

I think to keep me blogging I will mainly blog about quilting but also blog about other things to - like knitting, general sewing and everday stuff.

I will be basting my quilts in a couple of weeks when I go visit my mum as she has lovely floors that I can baste on - currently I'm flatting in a tiny little place with not much room at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment