Thursday, July 28, 2011

More Photos..... My Fabric.

I thought I would share my current fabric stash. Last week I took advantage of the strong New Zealand dollar and have increased my stash a bit! Also, and this is a little embarrassing, I got my conversions mixed up and thought that a yard was a foot. As 3 feet are roughly a metre I ordered 3 yards for every metre of fabric that I wanted. And since a yard is not that much smaller than a metre I got much more fabric than I thought I was ordering! Oh well I'm sure I will put it to good use ;)

Here is a quilt kit that I ordered from the Fat Quarter Shop.



Various fat quarters that I have, they have come from a variety of stores.



Lots of quilt panels - mostly for baby quilts as I'm at that age when all my friends are announcing they are pregnant. I fell in love with the 'Children at Play' panel and got carried away and bought *cough* seven *cough of them!

I also got some 'Children at Play' fabric -it's gorgeous.


Some Freebird Jelly rolls and Charm Squares.


Some flannel and a binding to match.


Some 'Giddy' Charm Squares.

Currently on my fat quarter shop wishlist is lots of flannel for quilt backings. I also have email reminders set up for a LOT of their coming soon fabrics. At this rate I will need to get a second job to pay for my fabric addiction!

No comments:

Post a Comment